Learning Steps Montessori Nursery was carefully planned for 2 years and opened its doors on May 2008 to provide quality Montessori Education for children (18 months to 4.5 years). We accept only 60 children each academic year.
We are dedicated to bringing the best out in each child - to reach their highest potential both in academic and human terms. Here learning is about looking, feeling, absorbing, interacting and discovering.
What Makes Us Special
- Teacher to child ratio Blue class 12:4 Purple and Yellow class 16:4 Green class 16:3
- Each classroom Directress (teacher) has one teaching assistants and two nannies accept the Green class has one nanny.
- Our assistant teachers have or are receiving in-house Montessori training.
- Full, rich and balanced program true to the Montessori principles.
- Children are accepted from 18 months to 4.5 years of age.
- A new-parents orientation evening at the commencement of the academic year.
- Two Parent-teacher conferences each academic year.
- One written progress reports per year.
- Two, three or five days programs available for the younger students
- Children learn in a calm and loving environment.
- Children learn respect for themselves, other people and the planet.
Our nursery opening hours are: Sunday to Thursday: 8.00am to 1.00pm.
Drop-off between: 7.30am and 8.00am.
Collection between: 1.00pm and 1.15pm
“The adult works to improve his environment, while the child works to improve himself."